A SIM Server solution separate the SIM cards from GSM terminals and allows a total control of the SIM cards and GSM channels for gsm termination business
Who offers VoIP SIM Server?
- Hypermedia Systems SIM Server
- Rohde & Schwarz Topex SIM Manager
- SIM Bank with SIM Server
- SIM Bank/ SIM Sever
- Hardware: SIM Bank
- Software: SIM Server (free for users)
- SIM Bank allows SIM card safekeeping, centralized management. It connected with HyberTone GSM VoIP Gateway via internet.
- SIM cards no longer need to be installed in GSM VoIP Gateway anymore. You can deploy your VoIP GSM Gateway in different locations. Centralize and supervise all SIMs in one place, manage the entire system from your office.
- SIM Bank SMB-32 SMB-128
Hypermedia Systems SIM Server
• Maximize SIM price plan usage and special dynamic tariffs
• Ease of use — does not require high skill set to manage
• Secure architecture
• Create SIM allocation to the relevant Gateway
• Up to 416 SIM cards per single SIM Array
• Highly scalable architecture and topology
• Specifically designed for multi-operator and cross country deployment
• Intuitive and powerful centralized management solution
• Multi-criteria allocation rules by SIM card group
• Dynamic SIM swap
• Quick SIM card management
• Unique contingency configuration — enables a standalone Gateway operation with local SIMs, in case communication with the SIM Server is lost
• Enables centralized management solution of the SIM card resources for a more cost effective telecom operation and maintenance.
• Enables a centrally managed and geographically distributed GSM front-end that accommodates insufficient GSM network resources.
• Provides better security and protection of business corporate and service providers’ economic resources.
Ideal for Telecom Distributors, Resellers and Service Providers:
The SIM Server deployment is managed by an enhanced user interface. With the Hypermedia SIM management solution, SIM cards are not located in GSM gateways but rather hosted and centralized in one place. SIM management becomes quick and easy, and SIM cards can be stored in a secure place.
The SIM server also enables to run prepaid SIM cards. When SIM credit becomes low, the SIM cards get stamped «to be recharged» and parked ready for further use.